Working with Lightroom, July 12, 2016, 7:00 – 9:00 pm, Tracey Gee Community Center
Dee Zunker will be presenting workflow for Lightroom which will cover
• Lightroom structure overview,
• File organization and naming,
• Importing, metadata and develop presets, and tagging,
• Color space, dng versus raw versus jpg,
• When to use Photoshop, add-ins,
• Basic processing,
• Publishing your work, and
• Backing up your work.
Yep, it will be a packed 2 hours.
Join us after the presentation at La Madeline on Westheimer for further discussion.
If you have any questions you would like answered, please let us know in the Meetup discussion or in Facebook, so we can address it during the presentation.